Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quotes on love

同學子講開大家都有鋪儲quote癮,就同大家分享下幾個有關「愛」既正quote啦:

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
Winnie the Pooh

Coffee and love are best when they're hot.

German Proverb

Choose thy love. Love thy choice.

German Proverb

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
Jeanne Moreau

Only love gives us the taste of eternity.
Jewish Proverb

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa

To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.

William M. Thackeray

最尾呢句係歌名,係Dionne Warwick既名作:
What the world needs now is love.

2 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 01:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred and one, so you won't miss me for a single day"

 
At 11/27/2005 11:20:00 PM, Blogger ablogaday said...

So WaiGor's love is greater than Winnie the Pooh's la! This is also both my wife's and my wish about being together and who'll die first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home